When it comes to household duties and chores, a little help is always needed. However, your family may not be that tempted to assist you with cleaning and maintaining the whole house in good, clean and tidy condition. And even more – your family, especially young children are able to make a great mess after you have just tidied up the whole house. In fact, each and every member of the family can be involved in cleaning routine and process, you have to simply encourage them a bit!
Fitting in household work around a full-time job and all types of various engagements is a hard thing to do without a bit of help. It is very important to make the whole family get involved in spreading the load. You may not expect it, but young children can really help you with a lot of things, simply find a way to make them do so. You can inspire children to assist you with a long list of chores, or you can teach them how to be more organised and this is a good lesson for them because this will make them understand and take responsibilities. Try these top tips for encouraging a little help around the house – you will be thankful for the help, for sure!
- Involve the whole family in the cleaning process. Share with them your cleaning routine and help them understand how they can help you. It is very important to make sure that each and every member of the family has its own responsibilities they have to deal with and handle. Approach housework as a team and you will be surprised to learn that your little fellows actually do enjoy helping you out and having responsibilities. Be sure to include your children in conversations, discussions, setting goals and having missions as a team and the little ones will then understand how important part of the family they are.
- Focus on their interests, when involving them in housework. For example, if your child is interested in cooking and what is happening in the kitchen area, be sure to ask for its help when preparing the dinner, or when laying the table. Start with simple duties like folding the napkins and placing plates and glasses and be sure to show the exact order and organisation. You will be surprised at how fast your children are learning your habits.
- Take baby steps and be patient. Try to talk them through and clearly explain everything and why it is important. Try not to overwhelm your children with too much information and don’t pressure them, when you notice that they are bored or tired. Explain everything in steps and always follow the order you have already set, otherwise, your little ones may start feeling confused. Set realistic goals and always allow time for a short break.
- Chose age-appropriate tasks, otherwise, you risk your children start feeling guilty and sad for not being able to accomplish a task that is not appropriate for its age.
- Offer specific feedback and be sure to show appreciation. Be thankful for your little ones helping you out and be sure to show them you are thankful.
Storing your makeup properly and organising your products and tools will help you use everything before it gets expired.
If the house cleaning world were a Hollywood party, then these 5 amazing ingredients would be the superstars at the party!
While pricing of the cleaning service is important, hiring a reputable and experienced professional team is the most important!
Teenager’s room is a special sort of habitat that has its own rules and standards. Here is your role in the whole picture!